This Radiator Support was completely designed and fabricated by Drew’s Garage, and is truly a car enthusiast’s preferred way of supporting a radiator.
• Clean 1-piece design looks sleek
• Fully welded–NO bolts
• Ready to fit your radiator–(if you do not have one, we can get the radiator and make the support)
• Reduces weight in the front end of cars
• Made of 6061 Billet Aluminum
• Fits 1st/2nd Generation Camaros, 1st/2nd Generation Chevelles, and all Tri-5 Chevys
This aluminum support from Drew’s Garage is a one-piece design cut out of a 6061 billet sheet on a water-jet table. It bolts in just like a stock support, and drop 7 pounds off the front end of the car. It fits first-and-second-generation Camaros and Chevelles and all ’55-’57 Chevys. You can buy it alone or with a Ron Davis radiator and twin fans.
Price: Starting at $750- Aluminum support by itself &
Starting at $1,795- Aluminum support with Ron Davis Radiator
This product has been featured in many press releases including, Hot Rod Performace Magazine, and Super Chevy.